Every Replay.io Plan Includes All of Our Integrations!
Improve your CTR, know where your site visitors are coming from, and leverage retargeting.
Analyze product and feature usage, segment your users, and identify trends.
Manage and automate customer relationships. Streamline your sales pipeline.
Support your customers, proactively respond to issues, and provide real-time assistance.
Send personalized emails, automate your campaigns, and analyze their effectiveness.
Track downloads, engagement, and retention. Analyze and improve your mobile experience.
Optimize website design and copy for increased marketing ROI. A/B test feature variations.
- Missing provider description in database.
- Amplitude is a mobile analytics platform that enables you to answer the questions you have about your users. It identifies where users are dropping out of your funnels, who your most retained are, or who you are able to best monetize. You can track daily, weekly, and monthly active users, sessions, retention, device types, platform, country, language, app version, location, and more.
- CommandIQ is a next-generation CRM platform that connects real-time customer data from anywhere across a company's marketing ecosystem to make it actionable and measurable in a single place.
- Customer.io helps you send targeted human messages to your users, by utilizing their unique interactions with your business. It facilitates segmentation of your users based on their historical actions, attributes, and email interactivity; and it automates the process of sending emails to specific user segments when trigger criteria are met.
- Google Analytics generates detailed statistics about a website's traffic and traffic sources and measures conversions and sales. Google Analytics can track visitors from all referrers, including search engines and social networks, direct visits and referring sites. It also tracks display advertising, pay-per-click networks, email marketing and digital collateral such as links within PDF documents.
- Heap Analytics allows you to define events on your iOS or web app by using a simple point 'n' click interface, which requires no coding knowledge. It allows you to track any type of client-side user interaction, define user segments, and generate metrics that provide insight into your users' behavior.
- HubSpot’s inbound marketing software includes social media publishing and monitoring, blogging, SEO, website content management, email marketing, marketing automation, and reporting and analytics, all in one integrated platform. Signals, HubSpot’s sales application, enables sales and service teams to have more effective conversations with leads, prospects, and customers.
- KISSMetrics tracks your users' actions across all of the devices and browsers that they use. It provides you with insight into: optimizing your marketing machine, increasing conversion rates, overcoming growth obstacles, and finding new customers.
- Klaviyo provides a complete email marketing platform for Ecommerce businesses. It allows you to segment users based on who they are and what they've purchased, and automate the process of sending emails to them for specific reasons (e.g. abandoned carts, product reviews, welcome emails). Klaviyo provides a simple email template and newsletter sign-up form builder as well as a comprehensive analytics suite for evaluating campaign effectiveness.
- Librato allows you to aggregate and manage continuous data streams for services that are scaled-out across multiple processes or hosts. It helps you group and visualize metrics so that correlations and dependencies between them can be found. Librato's notifications let you know when a specific metric has crossed its threshold so that you can proactively address issues as they arise.
- Mixpanel provides event tracking and analysis for mobile and web applications. It goes beyond simple pageview tracking and allows you to answer complex questions about how users interact with your product. Mixpanel includes features for segmentation, funnel evaluation and optimization, retention, engagement, and user insight.
- Outbound allows you to send an automated email, push notification, or text message to a user based on the actions that they took while using your application. It can be used to decrease abandonment, prompt users to upgrade their subscriptions, reward highly engaged users, and educate new users about your product.
- Salesforce provides a suite of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Social Enterprise tools that are designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your employees' interactions, both internally and externally.
- Trak.io helps you increase paid conversions and fight churn rate on your websites and applications. It provides you with a 360-degree view of your customers and their use of your product across all devices and touch points. You can use it to create automated retention campaigns and send targeted emails to your users based on their interaction with your product.
- Vero leverages your users' actions and identity information to build individual profiles so that you can send highly targeted and timely emails. Vero includes a visual rule builder that allows you to automate your email marketing campaigns. You can also use Vero to A/B test email and newsletter content, and include personal information in your communications.
- A webhook is a callback that make an HTTP request to a external website (configured for the webhook) based on events on that occur elsewhere (on another website).
- Zendesk is a comprehensive customer support system. It includes a suite of tools that your support team can use to: handle inbound ticket requests from your customers, develop a knowledge base of how-to content for your product, allow users to generate product knowledge communally, and analyze metrics related to your support team's performance.